75th Street Wastewater Treatment Facility
||4049 N. 75th Street
Boulder, CO 80301
Tours at the 75th Street Wastewater Treatment Facility provide information to develop an understanding that allows all of us to better protect our local watershed.
Tours are free and available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Two weeks advance notice is requested.
- The minimum tour size is five people. Individuals requesting a tour will either join another group tour or go on a "wait list" until enough people are interested.
- The minimum tour age is 11 years old (fourth grade).
- All students 18 years of age and younger must have chaperones at the following ratio:
- Grades 4 and 5: one chaperone for every five students
- Grades 6 through 8: one chaperone for every eight students
- High school: one chaperone for every 10 students
- Tours can be tailored to:
- Professional organizations
- Tours are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Two weeks advance scheduling is required.
- A full tour will take approximately two hours and will include a half-hour presentation, followed by a walking tour. Tours take at least one hour to complete.
- Tours can accommodate 20 visitors per available Boulder Wastewater tour guide.
- Tour days and times may vary based on staff availability and priorities.
Prepare for your tour
- View the tour participant guidelines
For more information about tours, please email
or call the main Wastewater Treatment Facility phone number at 303-413-7340.
Request a Tour
- Call 303-413-7340 or fill out the form below:
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 11:02