Dodgeball and Kickball
Rainout line: 303-441-3410
Wanting to register online? Use online registration.
**Be sure to have your PIN and Log-in ID ready.**
--Need your PIN and Log-in? Call 303-413-7270
between the hours of 9am-5pm, M-F.
Summer Session 2, 2013 Register Now.
Find complete league information see below.
- Registration deadline: June 18th
- Schedules posted to the web: by 5pm on June 21st
- Monday games begin the week of July 8th
- Thursday game begin the week of June 27th
- Want more information? See Flyer: Summer_2013_Kickball_Info_Flyer.pdf
Registration is easy!
- Online, be sure to have you team PIN and Log In ID
- In person at any City of Boulder recreation center
- By phone at 303-413-7270
Looking for players or a team? Visit the free agent forum.
Questions? call Megann at 303-413-7465
Please visit TeamSideline.com to find your team schedule/ standings.
If you already have a team account, as of summer 2010,
you will not need to create a new one.
In an effort to make managing/registering teams easier we have installed new registration software. With this software we need to create a new account for each team, if you have not done so already.
This will only take a few moments and will make updating your team online more user friendly! You will not be able to register for future leagues without creating a team account.
There are two ways to create your new account or receive your team PIN and LogIn ID:
- Fill out the information at the sport team link. We will enter your team information into the database and email your PIN and LOG-IN ID to you within 24 hrs. You can then register yourself online.
- Call 303-413-7270, press #1. You will then speak to a live person and they can set up an account for you and give you your PIN and LOG-IN ID immediately.
Once your new team account is created you will have the ability to register for future leagues online.
Questions? Contact Megann Lohman at 303-413-7465 or
City of Boulder Team Roster 91.01 Kb
2013_Kickball_Rules.pdf (updated Mar/13)
Thanks for another great year!
Check back in mid- October for fall 2013 registration information.
General League Info
- Co-ed teams of 6, 3 guys/ 3 gals to start. Unlimited roster
- Mens teams of 6 to start. Unlimited roster.
Teams will play 2 matches per night, 5 games per match
Games play at the South Boulder Rec. Center, first matches start at 6pm
League will run 6 weeks, week 6 will be a double elimination tournament
- League dates: Fall- approx. November - December, Winter- approx. January- February
Free agents: Find a player or a team
Questions? Lenore Knox at 303-441-3416 or email@example.com
Congratulations to the Money Shot team!
Winter 2013 league champs!
Hail to the king and queen of the court!
Thomas Denkenberger & Anna Friday, winners of the Last Person Standing tourney, winter 2013.
for more info!
Basketball • Main Sports Page • Softball
Soccer • Tennis • Volleyball • Youth Sports
back to top
Last Updated on Thursday, 16 May 2013 10:41