Participate and Engage
In Boulder, we know that local government works best when the community participates. This page is your one-stop location for ways to share your perspectives, ideas and questions. Check back often, as the content will change. Your voice matters!
Be Heard Boulder!
Be Heard Boulder is the city's online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone. Click on the logo below, whenever you see it on any of our webpages, for direct access to beheardboulder.org.
Current engagement opportunities include:
- Rate your experience with the Be Heard Boulder platform in its first year.
- Tell us why you frequent East Boulder and ask questions about the subcommunity planning process in this part of town.
- Help make Boulder's transportation system more accessible for all.
- Share feedback on the city's efforts to make language in Boulder's code and policies more gender inclusive.
- Weigh in on strategies related to supporting manufactured housing communities. Did the city choose the right areas of focus?
Other Online Opportunities
The Open Space and Mountain Parks Department is using its website for all online engagement related to its Master Plan. Please visit its Master Plan site for more information about how to participate in that project.
Participate In Person
Watch Latest Engagement-Related Video
If you have questions or comments, contact Engagement Manager Sarah Huntley at [email protected] or 720-564-2111.