Participate and Engage
In Boulder, we know that local government works best when the community participates. This page is your one-stop location for ways to share your perspectives, ideas and questions. Check back often, as the content will change. Your voice matters!
Be Heard Boulder!
Be Heard Boulder is the city's new online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone. Click on the logo below, whenever you see it on any of our webpages, for direct access to beheardboulder.org.
Current engagement opportunities include:
- Join a discussion about trade-offs at the Alpine-Balsam site and tell us know your preferences
- Fill out the 2018 Community Survey and let council know how the city is doing
- Share your stories and ideas about how to keep bears safe in Boulder
- Help Boulder Fire-Rescue evaluate possible changes to how it delivers emergency medical services
- Answer the Transportation Master Plan Question of the Week
- Suggest ways to re-use a portion of 6400 Arapahoe
- Tell us how you'd like to engage online
Other Online Opportunities
The Open Space and Mountain Parks Department is using its website for all online engagement. Please visit its Master Plan site for more information about how to participate in that project.
Participate In Person
Watch Latest Engagement-Related Video
If you have questions or comments, contact Engagement Manager Sarah Huntley at [email protected] or 720-564-2111.