Participate and Engage
In Boulder, we know that local government works best when the community participates. This page is your one-stop location for ways to share your perspectives, ideas and questions. Check back often, as the content will change. Your voice matters!
Be Heard Boulder!
Be Heard Boulder is the city's online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone. Click on the logo below, whenever you see it on any of our webpages, for direct access to beheardboulder.org.
Current engagement opportunities include:
- Exploring e-Scooters in Boulder
- Join Boulder's new, more ambitious efforts to address climate change.
- Share your input on draft of East Boulder Inventory and Analysis report.
- Help make Boulder's transportation system more accessible.
- Learn more about Be Heard Boulder.
- Attend in-person engagement events.
- Share big ideas about ecosystems and climate change.
Other Online Opportunities
The Open Space and Mountain Parks Department is using its website for all online engagement related to its Master Plan. Please visit its Master Plan site for more information about how to participate in that project.
Participate In Person
Watch Latest Engagement-Related Video
If you have questions or comments, contact Engagement Manager Sarah Huntley at [email protected] or 720-564-2111.