Participate and Engage
In Boulder, we know that local government works best when the community participates. This page is your one-stop location for ways to share your perspectives, ideas and questions. Check back often, as the content will change. Your voice matters!
Be Heard Boulder!
Be Heard Boulder is the city's new online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone. Click on the logo below, whenever you see it on any of our webpages, for direct access to beheardboulder.org.
Current engagement opportunities include:
- Tell us how you feel about large houses
- Explore possible land use changes, designed to make neighborhoods walkable and vital
- Add your input to feedback the city received during the latest round of Alpine-Balsam small group workshops
- Weigh in on whether the city should implement a vehicle climate fee
- Answer the Transportation Master Plan Question of the Week
- Mkae suggestions about future online engagement
Other Online Opportunities
The Open Space and Mountain Parks Department is using its website for all online engagement. Please visit its Master Plan site for more information about how to participate in that project.
The Community Vitality Department is conducting a Citywide Retail Study in support of the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan goal of a vital retail base. We want to hear from Boulder community members of all ages, incomes, and cultural backgrounds. Please take this Shopper Questionnaire before the end of March 2019 to include your input in the study.
Participate In Person
Watch Latest Engagement-Related Video
If you have questions or comments, contact Engagement Manager Sarah Huntley at [email protected] or 720-564-2111.