Boulder Municipal Airport is a General Aviation airport and does not have commercial airline service. All commercial airline services for the Denver metro area are offered by Denver International Airport. The General Aviation services that are provided at Boulder Municipal Airport are listed below.
- Journeys Aviation: 303-449-4210; 3335 Airport Road (Terminal)
- Brungard Aviation: 303-440-4791; 3323 Airport Road
- Long-term / monthly - Airport Administration: 303-441-3108; 3327 Airport Road
- Short-term / nightly - Journeys Aviation: 303-449-4210; 3335 Airport Road
- Advanced Radar Corp.: 3309 Airport Rd
- Agribotix: 720-295-3625, 3309 Airport Rd
- Air Comm Corp. : 303-440-4075; 3330 Airport Road
- Blue Skies Photography/Rubino Surveying: 303-464-9515; 3312 Airport Road
- Center for Severe Weather Research : 720-304-9100; 3394 Airport Road
- EnergySense: 3314 Airport Rd
- National Ecological Observatory Network: 3330 Airport Rd
- Youngblut Photography and Film Productions: 303-570-3824; 3335 Airport Road, Suite F (SE entrance)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
A guide for how to legally and safely operate unmanned aircraft systems, or drones, in the city of Boulder.
The BMA has a voluntary noise abatement program. Noise abatement procedures are designed to minimize the level of aircraft noise.
The airport has 80 t-hangars grouped into three categories based on their amenities. To check availability, call Airport Administration.
Boulder Municipal Airport is a General Aviation airport and does not have commercial airline service.
Boulder Municipal Airport Facility Specifications. Includes FAA Identifier, Airport Operations, Airport Communications and Runway Info.
General Approach and Landing, Departure, and Pattern Procedures - Visual Flight Rules (VFR) only.
The goals and vision outlined in the Airport Master Plan attempt to provide a safe, self-sufficient and community-oriented general aviation
Boulder Municipal Airport provides private, business, recreational and emergency services to the City of Boulder and surrounding community.