Beverage Licensing Authority Hearing
P U B L I C N O T I C E
CITY OF BOULDER
BEVERAGE LICENSING AUTHORITY H E A R I N G
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2018, 3:00 P.M.
MUNICIPAL BUILDING – 2ND FLOOR
1777 BROADWAY, BOULDER, COLORADO
1. Agenda Item:
i. Member roll call;
ii. Approval of Beverage Licensing Authority (BLA) minutes from January 17, 2018 hearing;
iii. Hearing agenda issues from licensing clerk.
2. Matters from the Boulder Police Department.
3. Matters from the Responsible Hospitality Group.
4. Fate Restaurants, LLC d/b/a Fate Ale House & Brewing Company, 1600 38th Street, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301-Monthly status renewal report to the BLA.
5. Public hearing and consideration of a January 23, 2018 application from Corev, LLC d/b/a PizzaRev, 1650 28th Street, Suite 1228, Boulder, CO 80302; Randall Chilton, Member and Manager, Deana Chilton, Member, and Doug Koch, Member; with a premise business mailing address, for a renewal of a Beer & Wine type liquor license.
6. Public hearing and continued consideration of a September 15, 2017 application from Chimera Inc. d/b/a Chimera, 2014 10th Street, Boulder, CO 80302; Edwin Zoe, Sole Owner and President, and Christopher Stackpole, Proposed Registered Manager; with a premise mailing address, for a New Hotel-Restaurant type liquor license.
7. Matters from the Assistant City Attorney
8. Matters from the Licensing Clerk
a. Neighborhood boundary setting for applications for March 21, 2018 BLA hearing – None this month
b. Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries requests for local licensing authority input on Application for Colorado Liquor Sales Room – None this month
c. Informational items
i. February Special Events and Temporary Modifications
ii. February Liquor License renewal mailing lists
iii. Update on zoning review before liquor application
iv. Email-January 2, 2018-Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division-SB16-197 Working Group Report Notice
v. Email-January 11, 2018-Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division-Rule Making Hearing for 47-315 Lodging and Entertainment Licenses
9. Matters from the Chair and Members of the Authority
For information, call (303) 441-3010. Any petitions or remonstrances pertaining to the above may be filed at the City of Boulder Finance Department, Sales Tax and Licensing Division, Municipal Building, 1777 Broadway, Boulder, Colorado.
It is the City of Boulder’s practice to provide more notice than is required by law whenever possible. However, this practice shall not be used to invalidate any action taken with the minimum notice required by state law.
Final on Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Mishawn J. Cook, Licensing Administrator, CMC
Published on Sunday, February 11, 2018, in the Daily Camera newspaper