Environmental Advisory Board (EAB)
The Environmental Advisory Board (EAB) advises City Council and staff on environmental issues, including:
- solid waste disposal;
- pollution prevention;
- green building;
- integrated pest management; and
- air quality.
The EAB also provides advice to other city boards and City Council concerning the effects of city actions on the environment.
Occasionally, the board collaborates to write documents related to board and city business outside of regularly scheduled meetings. To view the progress on any such documents, visit the shared Google Drive folder titled Public Letters .
The EAB typically meets the first Wednesday of each month at 6 pm in the Muni Bldg W-100 Broadway Conf Room. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Staff Liaison - Brett KenCairn - [email protected] , 303-441-3272
- Board Secretary - Delanie Rio - [email protected] , 720-564-2369
The EAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to a five-year term.
Environmental Advisory Board Members
|Michael SanClements (Chair)||[email protected]||207-992-8213||March 2018 - March 2023|
|Justin Brant||[email protected]||541-760-0042||March 2016 - March 2021|
|Miriam Hacker||[email protected]||720-839-5461||March 2019 - March 2024|
|Karen Crofton||[email protected]||610-909-9639||March 2015 - March 2020|
2019 Environmental Advisory Board Meeting Dates
- January 9, 2019 (New Britain 1st Floor Conference Room)
- February 6, 2019 *CANCELLED*
- March 6, 2019
- April 3, 2019 (New Britain 1st Floor Conference Room)
- May 1, 2019 (Muni Bldg 2nd Floor Council Chambers)
- June 5, 2019
- July 10, 2019 (New Britain 1st Floor Conference Room)
- August 7, 2019
- September 4, 2019
- October 2, 2019
- November 6, 2019
- December 4, 2019