Housing Advisory Board Meeting
The Housing Advisory Board (HAB) advises City Council and staff and has the following functions:
- evaluate and recommend housing policies
- recommend goals, strategies and priorities
- evaluate and recommend tools and programs
- develop funding priorities
- promote public awareness and engagement
- advise and consult with housing providers
The HAB also provides advice to other city boards and City Council concerning the effects of city actions on housing.
The HAB typically meets the last Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change.