Next Landmarks Board Meeting
The Landmarks Board meets monthly to review applications for demolition, landmark designation, and Landmark Alteration Certificates. Visit the About the Landmarks Board page for more information.
Landmarks Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
1777 Broadway, Municipal Building, City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of minutes from the April 4, 2018 meeting
3. Public Participation for Non-Public Hearing Items
4. Discussion of Landmark Alteration, Demolition Applications issued and pending
• 3201 8th St. (stay-of-demolition expires Aug. 1, 2018)
• Statistical Report
5. Public Hearings
A. Public hearing and consideration of a demolition permit for the house and garage located at 2122 Goss Cir., non-landmarked buildings over 50 years old, pursuant to Section 9-11-23 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981 (HIS2018-00077). Owner / Applicant: Mary Chavez / David Tenzer
6. Matters from the Landmarks Board, Planning Department, and City Attorney
A. Update Memo
B. Recently Approved Landmark Alteration Certificates
C. Annual Retreat
D. Archaeology and Historic Preservation Month and the Boulder County Heritage Roundtable 25th Annual Awards Ceremony
E. Subcommittee Updates
7. Debrief Meeting / Calendar Check
All City of Boulder board meetings are digitally recorded and are available from the Central Records office at 303-441-3043. A full audio transcript of the Landmarks Board meeting will be available on the this website approximately ten days after the meeting. Action minutes, prepared by a staff member, will also be available approximately one month after the meeting.