Next Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
*FULL CLOSURE OF THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING/NORTH LIBRARY PARKING LOT MARCH 15 to 17*
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Monday, 13 March 2017
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes from the February meeting / 6:00 p.m.
- * Public Comment / 6:05 p.m.
- Resolution to Celebrate Zane Selvan's five-year term TAB contribution / 6:10 p.m.
- * Safe Streets Boulder – Toward Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Cowern) / 6:30 p.m.
- * Public hearing and consideration of a recommendation regarding the Chautauqua Access Management Plan (CAMP) pilots and associated Neighborhood Parking Program (NPP) code revisions (Cowern) / 6:50 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB discussion regarding Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Program development (Walsh/Cowern) / 7:50 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB discussion regarding TMP Implementation Progress Update in advance of April 4, 2017 City Council meeting (Rutsch/Bracke) / 8:20 p.m.
- Matters / 9:20 p.m.
A. Matters from the Board
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• HOP Study (Rigler)
• East Arapahoe Transportation Plan
• Toward Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll)
• Cyclists 4 Community
B. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda / 9:30 p.m.
• Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
• Other matters.
8. Future Schedule Discussion / 9:40 p.m.
9. Adjournment / 9:45 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3266, or via Email email@example.com. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov. Please note agenda item times are approximate.