Next Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Monday, 13 February 2017
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- 2. Approval of Minutes from the December meeting / 6:00 p.m.
- * Public Comment / 6:05 p.m.
- * Safe Streets Boulder – Toward Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Cowern) / 6:10 p.m.
- * Staff briefing and TAB discussion regarding Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Program development (Walsh/Cowern) / 6:30 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB discussion regarding 30th and Colorado corridor studies (Walsh) / 7:10 p.m.
- Matters / 7:40 p.m.
A. Matters from the Board
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• HOP Study (Rigler)
• East Arapahoe Transportation Plan (Reid)
• Toward Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll)
• Cyclists 4 Community
B. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda / 8:15 p.m.
• D2D Pilot update (Connelly)
• Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
• Transit Service Delivery Model Study Update (Bracke/Sanson/Stiffler)
• Railroad Quiet Zone Update
• Community Survey Results
• Other matters.
8. Future Schedule Discussion / 8:45 p.m.
9. Adjournment / 8:50 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3266, or via Email email@example.com. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov. Please note agenda item times are approximate.