Next Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Monday, 10 April 2017
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes from the March meeting / 6:00 p.m.
- Swearing in of New Members / 6:05 p.m.
- Election of Board Officers / 6:10 p.m.
B. Vice Chair
- * Public Comment / 6:15 p.m.
- * Safe Streets Boulder – Toward Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Cowern) / 6:20 p.m.
- Update on the Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Program (NTMP) redesign process and TAB discussion regarding proposed NTMP (Walsh/Cowern) / 6:40 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the Community Culture & Safety (CCS) Tax Extension Process (Slatter) / 7:40 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB input regarding the 2018-2023 Transportation Capital Improvements Program (CIP)(Part I of III)(Pratt/Slatter) / 7:55 p.m.
Matters / 8:15 p.m.
A. Matters from the Board
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• HOP Study (Rigler)
• East Arapahoe Transportation Plan (TBD)
• 30th and Colorado Community Working Group (Nozzi)
• Toward Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll)
• Broadway Corridor Design Framework Joint Board Workshop (Nicoll)
• Greenways Advisory Committee (Nicoll)
B. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda / 8:25 p.m.
• BVCP Update/comment period deadline reminder (Bracke)
• CAMP Update
• Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
• Other matters.
- Future Schedule Discussion / 9:40 p.m.
- Adjournment / 8:45 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3266, or via Email email@example.com. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov. Please note agenda item times are approximate.