Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
**Please note that the Transportation Advisory Board meeting scheduled for Nov. 12 has been moved to Nov. 13 in observance of Veterans Day. The location of the meeting has also changed: It will now be held at the Municipal Services Center, 5050 East Pearl St.**
Head EAST on Pearl St.
Cross Foothills Pkwy.
Turn LEFT onto 47th St. at Toyota dealership
Take first RIGHT onto Pearl St. at Parkway Cafe
Municipal Services Center is located on the RIGHT (brick building, just before dead end curve)
Park in main parking lot and enter on the SIDE of the building near the bike racks
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Tuesday, 13 November 2018
MEETING TIME: 6 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Municipal Services Center, 5050 East Pearl St.
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the October meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. * Monthly Updates / 6:15 p.m.
A. Safe Streets Boulder - Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Kemp)
• Highlight topic: Education/Fall Heads Up Safety Campaign
B. 2018-19 Transportation Master Plan Update (Rutsch/Lewin) / 6:45 p.m.
• Highlight topic: Community Engagement (Lewin/Sanson)
5. * Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the Traffic Signal Practices Update (Paulson/Cowern) / 7:15 p.m.
6. * Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding SH119 Corridor Plan Update (Sanson/RTD) / 8:15 p.m.
7. Matters / 9:15 p.m.
A. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda
• Bicycle Network Analysis Update (Kemp/Lewin) / (packet materials only)
• City Council Study Session Debrief (Gardner-Sweeney)
• Regional studies update (Gardner-Sweeney)
• Corridor Planning
• SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning
• Other matters
B. Matters from the Board / 9:30 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Debrief from Alpine Balsam Joint Board Workshop
• Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Duhaime, Nicoll)
• Transportation Funding Working Group (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Review Questions for 2019 TAB Application Form
• Board and Commission Letter for 2019 Retreat
• Open Board Comment
8. Future Schedule Discussion 10:15 p.m.
9. Adjournment / 10:20 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov. Please note agenda item times are approximate.