Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 13 April, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on April 13th. The meeting will take place between Staff and TAB members only.
Public comment will be accepted by call-in; instructions will be provided. Any written public comment in general or for specific topics must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration (please email to [email protected]).
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Swearing in of New Members – Robert Hutchinson, Laurel Lambert / 6:05 p.m.
3. Election of Officers / 6:10 p.m.
2. Vice Chair
3. Appointment of Secretary
4. Approval of March 2020 Minutes / 6:15 p.m.
5. Public Comment - Public comment will be accepted by call-in; instructions will be provided. Any written public comment in general or for specific topics must be provided in writing prior to the meeting for the TAB’s consideration - please email to [email protected].
6. COVID-19 Update (Cowern) / 6:20 p.m.
7. Information Item - Vision Zero Update (No Presentation) / 6:40 p.m.
8. * Public hearing and TAB recommendation regarding “20 Is Plenty” Staff Process (Shisler, Noles) / 6:45 p.m.
9. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Sumac Avenue Study (Godwin) / 7:45 p.m.
10. Matters / 8:15 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Funding (Hagelin)
• Other matters
B. Matters from the Board / 8:25 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Appoint TAB representatives
o Greenways Advisory Committee (GAC) _________________
o Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee (____________, Duhaime)
o Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Weinheimer, Duhaime)
o Funding Advisory Committee (McIntyre, _____________)
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee
• Funding Advisory Committee
• Open Board Comment
11. Future Schedule Discussion / 8:50 p.m.
12. Adjournment / 8:55 p.m.
* Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.