Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 9 November, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on November 9th. Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB's consideration (please email to [email protected] .) Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting.
Join Meeting here
Meeting ID: 923 6855 1331
Dial by phone: +1 (669) 900-6833
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of October 2020 Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
- Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
- COVID-19 Monthly Update (Vandenbrande) / 6:15 p.m.
- Community Check-in / 6:30 p.m.
- Update regarding milestone dates of North Broadway and 19th Street projects (Slatter)
- *Staff briefing and TAB input/recommendation regarding a modification to the adopted 2021 – 2026 Transportation Capital Improvement Program (CIP) – Table Mesa Multi-Use Path Project (Slatter) / 6:35 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Report on Progress (Lewin/Crump) / 7:20 p.m.
- Matters / 7:50 p.m.
- Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
- Update regarding Design and Construction Standards (DCS) transportation (phase 2 scoping) (Slatter/Stafford)
- Regional Transportation Update (Sanson)
- Matters from the Board / 8:20 p.m.
- Update regarding Access Management and Parking Strategy (AMPS) Working Group (Hutchinson)
- Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
- TAB Letter to City Council
- TAB Presentation to City Council
- 2021-2022 TAB Application Questions
- Open Board Comment
- Future Agenda Topics / 9:25 p.m.
- Adjournment / 9:30 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Please note agenda item times are approximate.