Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 13 May, 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the April meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Guest Presentation by Youth Advisory Board (YOAB) regarding Transportation (Sanson) / 6:15 p.m.
5. City of Boulder - National Lifetime Pavement Award (Slatter) / 6:45 p.m.
6. * Public hearing and TAB consideration of a recommendation regarding Final Vision Zero Action Plan (Bracke/Kemp) / 6:55 p.m.
7. Boulder County Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Update (Rutsch/McCarey) / 7:25p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding 2019 Transportation Master Plan Timeframe and Action Packages (Rutsch/Sanson/Lewin) / 7:55 p.m.
9. * Monthly Updates
• Safe Streets Boulder - Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Kemp) / 8:40 p.m.
o Highlight topic: 13th Street Neighborhood Greenway Project
10. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the draft revised Neighborhood Speed Management Program (NSMP) Guidelines (Noles/Walsh) / 9:10 p.m.
11. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the final project plans for the Colorado Avenue and Regent Drive, Baseline Road and 29th Street, and Broadway and Rayleigh Road intersections (Noles/Wiltshire) / 9:55 p.m.
12. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Draft 2020-2025 Transportation Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Review, part 1 of 3 (Slatter) / 10:25 p.m.
13. Matters / 10:55 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Regional studies update (Bracke)
o SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
o SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other matters
o E-Scooter Management Strategy Update (Kemp/Lewin)
B. Matters from the Board / 11:05 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee (vacant, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (vacant, Duhaime)
• TMP Funding Advisory Committee (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Appoint Greenways Advisory Committee (GAC) representative
• Open Board Comment
o Feedback from TAB Working Sessions:
Capital Improvements Program (CIP) April 11th
Low-Stress Walk and Bike Network April 11th
Vision Zero April 30th
14. Future Schedule Discussion / 11:20 p.m.
• 2019 TAB Retreat – details TBD
• 2019 TAB CIP Tour – details TBD
• Staff presents TMP update with City Council June 18th – details TBD
• Neighborhood Eco Pass Summit – details TBD
15. Adjournment / 11:30 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.