Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
MEETING DATE: Monday, 11 March 2019
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the February 2019 meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. Celebration of Jennifer Nicoll’s service on TAB / 6:10 p.m.
4. * Public Comment / 6:25 p.m.
5. * Public hearing and consideration of a recommendation regarding Neighborhood Speed Management Program (NSMP) simple traffic calming projects to move forward with engineering design and construction (Noles, Walsh) / 6:30 p.m.
6. * Monthly Updates / 7:30 p.m.
A. Safe Streets Boulder - Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Kemp)
• Highlight topic: Education, Vision Zero Action Plan/Outreach
7. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the update of the city’s Design and Construction Standards (DCS)(Bevis, Stafford) / 8:15 p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding the Subcommunity Planning Update (King) / 8:45 p.m.
9. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding 2018-19 Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Update (Rutsch/Lewin) / 9:15 p.m.
10. Matters / 10:00 p.m.
A. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda
• Other matters
• CU Baseline & 35th Street Update (Cowern)
B. Matters from the Board / 10:15 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Duhaime, Nicoll)
• TMP Funding Community Working Group (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Open Board Comment
• Feedback from Alpine-Balsam Area Plan Joint Board Workshop & Update, February 28th
11. Future Schedule Discussion & Upcoming Events/ 10:30 p.m.
• Bicycle Revolution - Advocacy Event, Community Cycles, March 19th 6:30-8:30 p.m. 2601 Spruce Street, Unit B
• City of Boulder & Boulder County TMP public open house, March 21st 5:30-7:30 p.m. CU Boulder UMC Aspen Room
• CU Mobility Event April 3rd – details TBD
• What's Up Boulder April 4th - Boulder Jewish Community Center (JCC), 6700 Oreg Ave.
• TAB Working Session: CIP April 11th noon-1:30 p.m. Municipal Building Room 111-W
• 2019 TAB Retreat – details TBD
• 2019 TAB CIP Tour – details TBD
• Staff presents TMP update with City Council June 18th – details TBD
• Neighborhood Eco Pass Summit – details TBD
12. Adjournment / 10:45 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email
. Board packets are available online at
Please note agenda item times are approximate.