Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 13 July, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on July 13th. Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB's consideration (please email to [email protected] .)
Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting by using a link or a call-in number posted here on the day of the meeting.
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of June 2020 Minutes / 6:05 p.m.
3. Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Monthly Update / 6:15 p.m.
A. COVID-19 Update (Cowern)
B. Safe Streets Boulder - Vision Zero Action Plan - email, memo only
5. Community Check-in / 7:30 p.m.
A. Greenstreet crossing at Canyon versus pedestrian crossing treatment
B. Sight lines obstructed by overgrowth in swale along parts of Table Mesa
6. *Public hearing and TAB feedback regarding Draft 2021-2026 Transportation Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) (Part III of III) (Slatter) / 7:50 p.m.
7. Matters / 8:50 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Regional Studies Update
o SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Study
o SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other Matters
B. Matters from the Board / 9:10 p.m.
• TAB feedback to TAB Greenways Advisory Board (GAC) representative (McIntyre) regarding Greenways Capital Investment Program (CIP) Budget
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee
• Pedestrian Action Committee
• Funding Advisory Committee
• Open Board Comment
8. Future Agenda Topics / 9:45 p.m.
9. Adjournment / 9:50 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Please note agenda item times are approximate.