Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 14 September, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
There will be a virtual Transportation Advisory Board (TAB) meeting on August 10th. Written public comment must be provided prior to the meeting for the TAB's consideration (please email to [email protected] .) Verbal public comment may be made during the meeting.
Join Meeting here.
Meeting ID: 976 0181 7343
Phone Number: 1-669-900-6833
- Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
- Introduction: Director of Transportation and Mobility, Erika Vandenbrande (Duhaime) / 6:05 p.m.
- Approval of August 2020 Minutes / 6:25 p.m.
- Public Comment / 6:30 p.m.
- Monthly Update / 6:35 p.m.
- COVID-19 Update (Cowern)
- Community Check-in / 6:50 p.m.
- Follow-up regarding Chuck Brock email exchange concerning Cycling Improvements
- Iris Avenue Mural
*Public hearing and TAB feedback regarding Neighborhood Speed Management Program (NSMP) 2020 Simple Projects (Noles) / 7:05 p.m.
- *Public hearing and TAB feedback regarding Shared E-scooter Ordinance Options (Kemp) / 8:35 p.m.
- Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding test concepts for the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan (King, Sanson) / 9:15 p.m.
- Matters / 10:00 p.m
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
B. Matters from the Board / 10:20 p.m.
- Greenways Advisory Committee (GAC) update regarding Greenways Capital Investment Program (CIP) Budget (McIntyre)
- Appoint 2nd TAB member to Access Management and Parking Strategy (AMPS) Working Group
- Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
- Open Board Comment
- Sustainability/Transportation Connections (Hutchinson)
- Future Agenda Topics / 10:55 p.m.
- Adjournment / 11:00 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
Please note agenda item times are approximate.