Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Tuesday, 12 November, 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Municipal Building W-100, 1777 Broadway
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the October meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Monthly Updates
• Safe Streets Boulder – Vision Zero Action Plan (email, memo only) / 6:15 p.m.
5. Staff Briefing and TAB feedback regarding Neighborhood Speed Management Program (NSMP) scoring and preliminary ranking of 2019 Project Registrations (Noles) / 6:20 p.m.
6. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding East Boulder Subcommunity Plan Update (Sanson, King) / 7:05 p.m.
7. Staff Briefing and TAB feedback on the prioritization of new corridor studies identified in the TMP (Sanson) / 8:20 p.m.
8. Matters / 9:05 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Multi-Use Path Bike-Pedestrian Count Update (Lewin)
• Regional studies update
• SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other matters
B. Matters from the Board / 9:25 p.m.
• TAB letter to Council
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee (Rigler, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Weinheimer, Duhaime)
• Funding Advisory Committee (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Listening Sessions (McIntyre)
• Open Board Comment
9. Future Schedule Discussion / 9:50 p.m.
10. Adjournment / 9:55 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.