Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 13 January 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the November meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Introduce new Transportation & Mobility Director, Carlos Hernandez (Cowern) / 6:15
5. * Public hearing and Board consideration of a recommendation on the final design of the Broadway and Rayleigh Road intersection (Noles, Wiltshire) / 6:25 p.m.
6. * Public hearing and TAB consideration on additional 2020 Vison Zero funding and transporation maintenance funding (Cowern, Hayden) / 7:25 p.m.
7. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Boulder Police Department enforcement of Vision Zero (VZ) (Kemp; Yamaguchi, Boulder Police Commander; Police Department staff) / 8:25 p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Results of Self-evaluation (Godwin) / 8:55 p.m.
9. Matters / 9:25 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Regional studies update
• SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other matters
B. Matters from the Board / 9:35 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee (Rigler, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Weinheimer, Duhaime)
• Funding Advisory Committee (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Listening Sessions (McIntyre)
• Open Board Comment
10. Future Schedule Discussion / 9:50 p.m.
- North Broadway/19th Street Walking Tour Wednesday, January 29, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Meet on east side of 19th Street at Sumac Avenue
11. Adjournment / 9:55 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.