Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Monday, 9 September, 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the August meeting / 6:05 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:10 p.m.
4. Monthly Updates
• Safe Streets Boulder – Engineering Update (Cowern/Sweeney, email, memo only) / 6:15 p.m.
5. * Public hearing and TAB consideration of a recommendation to City Council regarding the 2019 Transportation Master Plan Update (Rutsch/Sanson/Lewin) / 6:20 p.m.
6. * Public hearing and TAB consideration of a recommendation to City Council regarding Design and Construction Standards (DCS) transportation (phase 1)(Slatter/Stafford) / 7:20 p.m.
7. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding speed limits on residential streets / (Cowern/Sweeney/Noles) 7:50 p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB feedback regarding Shared Micromobility Program Update (Kemp) / 8:20 p.m.
9. Matters / 9:05 p.m.
A. Matters from Staff/Non-Agenda
• Regional studies update (Bracke)
o SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
o SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other matters
B. Matters from the Board / 9:20 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Partnership Committee (Rigler, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Weinheimer, Duhaime)
• TMP Funding Advisory Committee (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Greenways Advisory Board (Drozdek)
• TMP Public Event at Farmers Market August 21st Follow-up
• Open Board Comment
10. Future Schedule Discussion / 9:40 p.m.
• Neighborhood Eco Pass Summit – details TBD
11. Adjournment / 9:45 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.