Transportation Advisory Board Meeting
CITY OF BOULDER
TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MEETING DATE: Monday, 14 January 2019
*Please note later start time due to public meeting; 1777 Broadway lobby*
5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Open House to share information on Potential Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) projects and gain community feedback on projects ideas.
MEETING TIME: 6:30 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Council Chambers, Municipal Building
1. Call to Order / 6:30 p.m.
2. Approval of Minutes from the December 2018 meeting / 6:35 p.m.
3. * Public Comment / 6:40 p.m.
4. * Public Hearing and Staff briefing on the proposed Year 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) sub-regional submittal process – Part 2 of 3 (Walsh, Slatter) / 6:45 p.m.
5. * Private Sector Transportation Innovations and Collaborations (Hagelin, Rigler) / 7:30 p.m.
6. * Monthly Updates / 8:30 p.m.
• Safe Streets Boulder - Vision Zero Implementation (Bracke/Kemp)
• Highlight topic: Engineering: Vision Zero Capital Project Update
• 2018-19 Transportation Master Plan Update (Rutsch/Lewin) / 9:15 p.m.
• Highlight topic: System Performance/Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Objectives Overview
7. Matters / 10:00 p.m.
A. Matters from the Staff/ Non-Agenda
• Regional studies update (Bracke)
• Corridor Planning
• SH119 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• SH7 Multimodal Corridor Planning/Regional BRT Study
• Other matters
• Prioritization of road and multi-use path snow removal (Hayden)
B. Matters from the Board / 10:15 p.m.
• Updates re: collaboration with other city boards
• Vision Zero Community Working Group (Nicoll, Duhaime)
• Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Duhaime, Nicoll)
• TMP Funding Community Working Group (McIntyre, Drozdek)
• Open Board Comment
• Feedback from Commuting Solutions Legislative Breakfast, January 9th
8. Future Schedule Discussion & Upcoming Events/ 10:30 p.m.
• TAB Working Session - NSMP Guidelines review, update, January 25th, 4 – 6 p.m., Boulder Creek Room, Main Library
• Bicycle Colorado “Moving People Forward 2019, February 7th, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Denver
• Alpine-Balsam Area Plan Joint Board Workshop & Update, February 28th , 5:45 - 8 p.m. Council Chambers
• City of Boulder & Boulder County TMP public open house, March 21, details TBD
• Neighborhood Eco Pass Summit – details TBD
9. Adjournment / 10:35 p.m.
*Public Hearing Item
For more information please contact the TAB Secretary at 303.441.3200, or via Email [email protected]. Board packets are available online at www.bouldercolorado.gov.
Please note agenda item times are approximate.