Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB)
The Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB) advises the City Council, Planning Board and city staff on community utilities issues.
The board also:
- reviews Capital Improvement Programs for the three city-provided utilities (water, wastewater, and stormwater/flood);
- reviews utilities community and environmental assessment processes (CEAPs),
- reviews utilities master plans; and
- may provide recommendations concerning policy issues on operating programs.
The WRAB generally meets the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the City's Municipal Services Center, 5050 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301, unless posted otherwise.
Times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email - [email protected]
- Board Secretary - Karen Sheridan 303-441-3208
- Board Secretary Email - [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Joe Taddeucci at 303-441-3200
The WRAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to a five-year term.
Water Resources Advisory Board Members
|Kirk Vincent||[email protected]||April 2016 - March 2021|
|Ted Rose||[email protected]||April 2017 - March 2022|
|Trisha Oeth||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2023|
April 2019 - March 2024
|John Berggren||[email protected]||April 2020 - March 2025|
2021 Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting Dates
2021 WRAB meetings will be held virtually due to continued COVID-19 restrictions.
Meeting TIME: 6 p.m.
*Open to Public
Monday, December 21, 2020: MEETING CANCELED
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- Monday, February 22, 2021
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- Monday, April 19, 2021
- Monday, May 17, 2021
- Monday, June 21, 2021
- Monday, July 19, 2021
- Monday, August 16, 2021
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- Monday, October 18, 2021
- Monday, November 15, 2021
- Monday, December 20, 2021