Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB)
The Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB) advises the City Council, Planning Board and city staff on community utilities issues.
The board also:
- reviews Capital Improvement Programs for the three city-provided utilities (water, wastewater, and stormwater/flood);
- reviews utilities community and environmental assessment processes (CEAPs),
- reviews utilities master plans; and
- may provide recommendations concerning policy issues on operating programs.
The WRAB generally meets the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the City's Municipal Services Center, 5050 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301, unless posted otherwise.
Times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email - [email protected]
- Board Secretary - Erika Lowe 303-441-4257
- Board Secretary Email - [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Joe Taddeucci at 303-441-3200
The WRAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to a five-year term.
Water Resources Advisory Board Members
|Kate Ryan||[email protected]||July 2016 - March 2020|
|Kirk Vincent||[email protected]||April 2016 - March 2021|
|Ted Rose||[email protected]||April 2017 - March 2022|
|Trisha Oeth||[email protected]||April 2018 - March 2023|
|Gordon McCurry||April 2019 - March 2024|
2019 Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting Dates
*2019 WRAB meetings will be held at the City's Municipal Services Center, unless posted otherwise.
Meeting LOCATION: 5050 E. Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301
Head EAST on Pearl St.
Cross Foothills Pkwy.
Turn LEFT onto 47th St. at Toyota dealership
Take first RIGHT onto Pearl St. at Parkway Cafe
Municipal Services Center is located on the RIGHT (brick building, just before dead end curve)
Park in main parking lot and enter on the SIDE of the building near the bike racks
Meeting TIME: 6 p.m.
*Open to Public
- Monday, March 18, 2019
- Monday, April 15, 2019
- Monday, May 20, 2019
- Monday, June 17, 2019
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
- Monday, Sept. 16, 2019* Boulder Reservoir Water Treatment Facility, 5605 63rd St., Boulder, CO 80301
- Monday, Oct. 21, 2019
- Monday, Nov. 18, 2019
- Monday, Dec. 16, 2019