Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting
Next WRAB Meeting
MEETING DATE: Monday, April 15, 2019
MEETING TIME: 6 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Municipal Services Center, 5050 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301
1. Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
2. Approval of March 18 meeting minutes (6:01 p.m.)
3. Swearing in of New Member (6:05 p.m.)
4. Election of Chair, Vice Chair and secretary (6:06 p.m.)
5. *Public Comment (6:15 p.m.)
6. Information Item – Irrigation Ditches (6:25 p.m.)
7. Information Item – Water Supply Update (6:40 p.m.)
8. Information Item – Boulder Creek TMDL Update (6:55 p.m.)
9. Information Item – Green Infrastructure Strategic Plan Update (7:15 p.m.)
10. Information Item – Rate Structure Implementation Update (7:35 p.m.)
11. Matters from the Board (7:55 p.m.)
12. Matters from Staff (8:05 p.m.)
13. Discussion of Future Schedule (8:10 p.m.)
14. Adjourn (8:15 p.m.)
*Item where public comment will be taken.
Public Comment at Meetings:
If you plan to speak, you can sign up at the meeting location starting at 5:30 p.m . Forms should be turned in to the secretary before public comment begins.
Each person is allotted three (3) minutes to speak. If there are more than 15 people total signed up to speak, the allotted time will drop to two (2) minutes per person.
To pool time, the speaker must have two additional people give up their time. All three people must be present when the speaker is called. The speaker may speak to the board for up to five (5) minutes. If there are more than 15 speakers, pooled time will be reduced to four (4) minutes.
If a speaker wishes to distribute handouts or written statements to the board, the speaker must bring 10 copies to the meeting and give them to the board secretary when they approach the podium to speak.
If a speaker wishes to present a video to the board, it is recommended that the speaker send the video or a link to the video to the board well in advance (preferably at least a few days) of the meeting, and then utilize their full speaking time at the meeting to address the content of the video and the comment it supports. The board can be emailed at [email protected] .
If a speaker must present video at the meeting:
- The speaker must bring the presentation on their own computer. The meeting space does not have the capacity to provide a computer to the public for this purpose.
- The computer must be HDMI compatible and have a working USB port.
- Set up time for the speaker's presentation will count against the total allotted speaking time.
- Please check in with the board secretary at public comment sign up if you intend to show a presentation.
For Additional Information:
• Please contact the WRAB Secretary email group at: [email protected]
• Packets are available on-line at: https://bouldercolorado.gov – A to Z, Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB), Next Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting