Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting
Next WRAB Meeting
NEXT MEETING DATE: Monday, April 19, 2021
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Online Meeting
All WRAB meetings are currently held online. Public comment may be made during the meeting.
The meeting can be accessed using the link or call-in number provided.
The active meeting link and call-in information will be posted below the morning of the meeting.
1. Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
2. Swearing in of New Board Member: Jill Park (6:05)
3. Election of Board Officers (6:07 p.m.)
B. Vice Chair
4. Approval of March 15 meeting minutes (6:10 p.m.)
5. *Public Comment (6:15 p.m.)
6. Information Item - Northern Water Conservancy District Update (presentation only) (6:20 p.m.)
7. Information Item - Water Supply Update (6:40 p.m.)
8. Matters from the Board (7:10 p.m.)
9. Matters from Staff (7:20 p.m.)
- South Boulder Creek Flood Mitigation Project Update
10. Discussion of Future Schedule (7:30 p.m.)
11. Adjourn (7:35 p.m.)
* Public Comment Item
Agenda item times are approximate
For Additional Information:
• Please contact the WRAB Secretary email group at: [email protected]
• Packets are available on-line at: https://bouldercolorado.gov – A to Z, Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB), Next Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting