Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting
Next WRAB Meeting
NEXT MEETING DATE: Monday, June 21, 2021
MEETING TIME: 6:00 p.m.
MEETING LOCATION: Online Meeting
All WRAB meetings are currently held online. Public comment may be made during the meeting.
The meeting can be accessed using the link or call-in number provided.
The active meeting link and call-in information will be posted below the morning of the meeting.
1. Call to Order (6:00 p.m.)
2. Approval of May 17 meeting minutes (6:01 p.m.)
3. *Public Comment (6:05 p.m.)
4. Information Item - Capital Improvement Project (CIP) Comprehensive Planning Outline (6:15 p.m.)
5. Matters from the Board (6:50 p.m.)
6. Matters from Staff (7:00 p.m.)
- South Boulder Creek Flood Mitigation Project Update
- COVID-Wastewater Testing Update
7. Discussion of Future Schedule (7:20 p.m.)
8. Adjourn (7:25 p.m.)
* Public Comment Item
Agenda item times are approximate
For Additional Information:
• Please contact the WRAB Secretary email group at: [email protected]
• Packets are available on-line at: https://bouldercolorado.gov – A to Z, Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB), Next Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting