Key Resources and Maps BVCP Phase 2
Issues Scoping with Community
The key resources below include materials from two public open houses:
WHITE PAPERS (May 2016)
These white papers and fact sheet were prepared for the May 11, 2016 "What If?" community engagement event.
- Housing, Design and Land Use whitepapers and summary poster:
- Resilience, Energy and Climate
BOULDER 2030 KICKOFF EVENT MATERIALS (August 2015)
- Introductory presentation
- What Is the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan?
- What Is Happening When? How Can I Get Involved?
- What Growth Is Projected for the Boulder Valley?
- What Do We Know About the Boulder Valley? Top 10 Trends
- Land Use Map