Home | About the Plan | The Update | Get Involved | Key Resources & Maps | Contact Us | Get Weekly Updates
The current update process includes work to align policies in the BVCP with master plans and programs approved by the City of Boulder and Boulder County since the 2010 update was completed. Such plans include the Transportation Master Plan, the Community Cultural Plan, and the draft Resilience Strategy.
Staff has worked with advisory boards including the Planning Board, Open Space Board of Trustees and Transportation Advisory Board to create drafts reflecting possible changes and their guidance. Staff has also worked with the community on the updates to the policies. Check out the Get Involved page for summaries of input provided to date and information on upcoming events.
The Latest Drafts
The latest drafts, including a combined draft, outline of reorganized chapters and individual sections, are provided by the BVCP team to illustrate progress to date. You will be able to provide feedback on future drafts that are scheduled to be available in late March.
- Combined Drafts
- Outline of Chapters
- Ch. 1, Section 1: Core Values and Sustainability Framework
- Ch. 1, Section 3: Natural Environment
- Ch. 1, Section 4: Energy and Climate
- Ch. 1, Section 5: Economy
- Ch. 1, Section 6: Transportation
- Ch. 1, Section 7: Housing
- Ch. 1, Section 8: Community Well-Being
- Ch. 1, Section 9: Agriculture and Food