Child Care Recruitment and Training
The Child Care Recruitment and Training Program recruits interested individuals to become family child care (FCC) providers and offers affordable, high quality training that meets initial and ongoing state licensing requirements.
- Potential provider recruitment and education
- State approved training for new FCC providers
- Links to organizations providing related training (health, safety, etc.)
- Spanish language child care provider development
- Technical assistance and support to licensed child care programs, preschools, community groups and service agencies
For more information about the Child Care Recruitment and Training Program, please call 303-441-4411 or 303-441-1912, or email ChildCareRT@bouldercolorado.gov.
Funding support is provided by the City of Boulder, Boulder County Housing and Human Services and Qualistar Colorado. Funding is also provided by the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Early Care and Learning as the lead agency in Colorado for administering the Child Care and Development Funds available through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Child Care Provider Training Other Resources
- Colorado Child Health Liaison Course
- Colorado Immunization in Child Care Settings
- Colorado Office of Early Childhood: Colorado Shines
- Continuing Education and Program Funding
- Early Childhood Council of Boulder County Training Calendar
- Personal Investment Enterprise
- Pyramid Plus
- Qualistar Professional Development
- TEACH Scholarships