Community Mediation Service
The City of Boulder Community Mediation Service assists in resolving disputes for City of Boulder residents in the areas of landlord-tenant, roommates, neighbors, seniors, parent/teen, teen/teen, victim/offender, community groups, schools, inter-employee for non-profit agencies, City of Boulder, race and cross-cultural relations, and human rights.
Mediation is based on open communication and a sincere desire to resolve the dispute and participation is voluntary.
A large percentage of the work done by the Community Mediation Service involves landlord and tenant issues and we have created a section of resources dealing specifically with these relationships.
In Restorative Justice the crime is viewed as a violation of people, interpersonal relationships and the community rather than simply a violation of the law. It involves going into mediation with the victims of the crime and /or those with whom you committed the crime.
Contact the Community Mediation Service at 303-441-4364.
Community Mediation Service Related Links
Landlord Tenant Roommate Legal Resources
Landlord Tenant Roommate Resources
- Entry & Repairs Resource Center
- Eviction Resource Center
- Interest on Security Deposits Calculation Formula
- Landlord/Tenant Handbook
- Landlord/Tenant Handbook Espanol
- Landlord/Tenant Handbook PDF
- Lease Resource Center
- Move-Out Resource Center
- Normal Wear and Tear Examples
- Read This Before You Sign a Lease
- Rental Housing Licensing
- Roommate Resource Center
- Security Deposit Resource Center
- Suggestions for Avoiding Roommate Disputes
- Warranty of Habitability Form and Explanatory Information
- Warranty of Habitability Overview