City Council Documents
Current City Council Documents
View agendas, minutes and live and archived City Council meeting videos.
Quick Access to Most Recent Meeting Materials
Past City Council Documents
- Action Summaries : Summaries of the actions and votes taken at regular and special City Council meetings.
- Council Agenda Committee Summaries : Information about upcoming City Council meeting dates and topics.
- Emails to City Council : Previous emails sent by community members to City Council can be viewed on the City of Boulder's Open Data Catalog. The dataset is updated daily and includes emails sent to the [email protected] email address, as well as staff and council responses to those emails. Emails sent to individual council members are not posted on the city website.
- City Council Meeting Packets : Complete agenda packets for City Council meetings.
- Ordinances : Ordinances approved by City Council.
- Resolutions : Resolutions approved by City Council.
- Minutes : Approved and final minutes from City Council meetings.
- Study Session Materials : Materials from City Council Study Sessions, which give council the chance to work on a particular issue or set of issues. While council may give direction to city staff during a study session, no votes are cast during these meetings.
- Supplements : Supplements to Boulder Revised Code approved by City Council.
2019 State of the City