Police Oversight Task Force Duties and Meeting Minutes
Police Oversight Task Force Duties
The task force members shall have, but are not limited to the following duties:
The charter for the task force contains further details about the process and deadlines.
- Attend and actively participate in a series of meetings. Frequency, time, and duration of meetings will be set by the task force.
- Allocate time outside of meetings for research and analysis.
- Collect and consider public feedback.
- Provide updated reports to council on an as needed basis.
- Spend time between meetings on task force working items.
- The task force will provide regular updates to the City Council and will endeavor to bring a final report to the city council by Sept. 30, 2019. City Council reserves the right to extend these deadlines at the request of the task force.
- The task force shall maintain availability, if needed, for collaboration and continuity beyond the delivery of its final report to council, with possible extension to include time overlapping the implementation of the Community Oversight Board.
- June 20 Police Oversight TFC Mtg Participant Agenda
- June 20, 2019 Task Force Notes
- Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement: A Review of the Strengths and Weaknesses of Various Models
- Guidebook for the Implementation of New or Revitalized Police Oversight
- Boulder Police Complaint Process Presentation
- Boulder Police Rules and General Orders
- Boulder Police Vision, Mission and Values Statement
- City of Boulder Insurance Policy