Comfort365 is a partnership between the City of Boulder and Boulder County’s EnergySmart Program to provide residents with a cleaner, more efficient, and more comfortable option to cool and heat their homes. Using EnergySmart’s established one-on-one advising model, Comfort365 pairs interested residents with their own personal expert advisor for free! Comfort365 helps residents to explore options for renewable heating and cooling, connect with EnergySmart-registered contractors, evaluate bids and get access to any and all rebates available.
Benefits of air source heat pumps include that they are:
- More efficient. You get heating and cooling in one unit.
- Enhanced comfort. Enjoy more control in your home. Adjust the temperature in different rooms based on preferences or needs.
- Healthier. Eliminates the risk of pollutants from natural gas and provides air filtration.
- Flexible. Heat pumps work in entire homes or individual rooms.
- Lower carbon footprint. Renewable energy can be used to power heat pumps, making them environmentally friendly.
Ready to get started? Visit the EnergySmart page to connect learn more and connect with an advisor!
Want to know more about heat pump technology? Our informational page has answers.