Boulder Commercial District Employee Eco Pass
**New Employers please expect up to 10 business days after submitting required documentation**
** Acceptance of a New Authorized Signers will Take 5-7 Business Days. An Email Reply from the City of Boulder will Notify the New Authorized Signer **
Businesses within the Central Area General Improvement District (CAGID) and/or the Downtown Boulder Business Improvement District (BID) Area tax district and the University Hill General Improvement District , with at least a 6 month commercial lease, are included in the City of Boulder Community Vitality FREE downtown employee EcoPass program.
Only employees that are permanent and full-time are permitted to receive an EcoPass. Part-time, currently enrolled CU students, seasonal, temporary or contract employees are ineligible.
Downtown Boulder or University Hill Employee EcoPass Days & Hours of Operation:
Community Vitality Dept., Parking & Access Services, 1500 Pearl St., Ste. 302
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- (Closed on City of Boulder holidays). Please note that City of Boulder and RTD holidays may not coincide. The City of Boulder Community Vitality EcoPass office will not be open on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Once your City of Boulder Downtown CAGID or Hill UHGID Employee EcoPass Authorization Form has been signed by a city official during the hours of operation, you will complete the process at an RTD station during any of the days and times listed below. The busiest time for taking photos is Mondays at the Downtown Boulder Station between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., so employees should plan on a 20-30 minute wait.
- Downtown Boulder Station (RTD Sales Window)
1400 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Monday - Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Boulder Junction at Depot Square Station (RTD Sales Window)
3175 Pearl Parkway
Boulder, CO 80302
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., closed 1 -2 p.m. for lunch
EcoPass photos are available at both locations M-F except for the following: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.