The word ‘Hillanthropy’ reflects a primary goal of the city’s Hill Reinvestment Strategy – to reposition the Hill as a Boulder neighborhood to bet on, one that’s on the move, steadily recapturing its vibrancy and vitality.
The Hill. Onward and Upward.
Hillanthropy was formed in early 2015 in partnership with five University of Colorado Boulder (CU) organizations:
- CU Residence Life,
- CU Restorative Justice,
- CU Volunteer Resource Center and
- the Inter-Fraternity Council.
Projects are organized through the office of the city’s Hill Community Development Coordinator, Sarah Wiebenson. You can email Sarah at [email protected]
- August 2016 The Community Newsletter features Hillanthropy in Hillanthropists Make Their Mark
- August 2016 The Daily Camera does a piece on CU students cleaning up the Hill through Hillanthropy in CU Students Help Clean Up the Hill .
- August 2016 Hillanthropy Girl Scouts:
- April 2015 Hillanthropy CU Freshmen Stampede: