COVID-19 Community Briefings
The City of Boulder offers several ways for the community to stay informed about the coronavirus pandemic, state health guidelines, city response measures and resources designed to help residents, employees, visitors and businesses during these challenging times.
1. Tune into the first City Council meeting of each month, held on the second Tuesday of the month, starting at 6 p.m. to watch as council members receive a comprehensive update from health officials and other agency partners. Council members frequently ask questions during these briefings and some of these can lead to policy discussions.
- This briefing typically occurs at the start of the meeting and lasts from 45 to 90 minutes. Watch these meetings here or on YouTube.
- Spanish interpretation is provided for this portion of these meetings.
2. View past public health briefings from Boulder County Public Health.
- More information is available here.
3. Join CU’s online weekly Q&A webinar series at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Campus leaders answer questions about campus operations and COVID-19.
- Videos of past sessions can be found here.
- More information and a link to the CU COVID dashboard can be found here
- Questions for Boulder County Public Health should be directed to bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19 through the “Submit a Question” function
- Questions for University of Colorado - Boulder should be directed to www.colorado.edu/covid-19 through the “We are Here!” live chat or email form functions.
- More information about Boulder Valley School District can be found at www.bvsd.org
- Questions for the City of Boulder should be emailed to [email protected] .
- More information on the city’s coronavirus response can be found here: bouldercolorado.gov/coronavirus .