COVID-19 Community Briefings
Recognizing the growing concern about the increase in positive COVID-19 cases in Boulder, the City of Boulder, the Boulder County Public Health Department and other local partners will begin offering weekly briefings to provide updates to, and take questions from, the community.
The online briefings will include current updates from partners and some time for questions and answers. The discussion will be facilitated by a city representative. Briefings will be held on Thursday mornings from 10:15 - 11 a.m. through Nov. 19.
How to participate in upcoming community briefings
Upcoming community briefings are listed on the calendar below. Community members will need to register in advance to gain access. Click on the upcoming meeting date in advance of the meeting and follow instructions to gain access to the next briefing.
- Questions for Boulder County Public Health should be directed to bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19 through the “Submit a Question” function
- Questions for University of Colorado - Boulder should be directed to www.colorado.edu/covid-19 through the “We are Here!” live chat or email form functions.
- More information about Boulder Valley School District can be found at www.bvsd.org
- Questions for the City of Boulder should be emailed to [email protected].
- More information on the city’s coronavirus response can be found here: bouldercolorado.gov/coronavirus.
View past community briefings
Upcoming COVID-19 community briefings