The East Boulder Working Group collaborates with city staff to support the development of the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan. It is made up of 20 community members interested in the future of East Boulder and meets monthly.
Member duties include:
- Representing diverse community interests during the planning process
- Serving as a community resource to share information about the planning process and how to get involved
- Developing a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the subcommunity
- Identifying potential solutions to issues
- Defining a path toward the implementation of plan recommendations
Working Group Members
|Matthew Appelbaum||Laura Kaplan|
|Peter Aweida||Adam Kroll|
|Erin Bagnall||Kenneth MacClune|
|Lori Call||Kirsten Millar|
|Ana Karina Casas||Ben Molk|
|Lucy Conklin||Tim O'Shea|
|Aaron Cook||Judith Renfroe|
|Julia Dullien||Patti Smith|
|Leticia Garcia||Elizabeth Dawn Williams|
|Aaron Johnson||Jeffrey Wingert|
No Upcoming Meetings
These meetings are held virtually and open to the public to observe as well as offer a limited public comment period.
Join the East Boulder Subcommunity Working Group Member Email Group
The city created an email group for members of the working group to communicate with each other in a transparent way.
- Working group members are able to post to this email group and reply to each other's emails.
- Community members can sign up to join the email group and view exchanged messages.