Participate and Engage
In Boulder, we know that local government works best when the community participates. This page is your one-stop location for ways to share your perspectives, ideas and questions. Check back often, as the content will change. Your voice matters!
Be Heard Boulder!
Be Heard Boulder is the city's new online, 24/7 digital engagement platform. Share your feedback on a variety of projects from the convenience of your computer or phone. Click on the logo below, whenever you see it on any of our webpages, for direct access to beheardboulder.org.
Current engagement opportunities
- Map your internet speed to inform a possible vote on community broadband
- Tell us about your hopes and concerns for the future of transportation in Boulder
- Share your views on proposed changes to make creating accessory dwelling units easier
- Join a community conversation about what behaviors support meaningful civic discourse
- Help us pinpoint trees on private property, including those at risk for the Emerald Ash Borer
- Suggest other topics you'd like to see featured on Be Heard Boulder
Other Online Opportunities
The Open Space and Mountain Parks Department is using its website for all online engagement. Please visit its Master Plan site for more information about how to participate in that project.
Participate In Person
Watch Latest Engagement-Related Video
If you have questions or comments, contact Engagement Manager Sarah Huntley at [email protected] or 720-564-2111.