Board of Zoning Adjustment (BOZA) Meeting 09/09/2021 22:00 09/09/2021 17:00 America/Denver <p class="address" translate="no"><span class="locality">Boulder</span>, <span class="administrative-area">CO</span><br> <span class="country">United States</span></p> MM/DD/YYYY CONFIRMED OPAQUE
- The next Board of Zoning Adjustment meeting will be held virtually.
Join Meeting HERE
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 944 4058 9054
- CALL TO ORDER
- BOARD HEARINGS
A. Docket No.: BOZ2021-00016
Address: 516 Maxwell Avenue
Applicant: Brandie Emerick
Setback Variance: As part of a proposal to construct a rear 2-story addition onto the single-family home, the applicant is requesting a variance to the east side yard setback for a principal structure in the RL-1 zoning district in order to meet the minimum combined side yard setback requirement. The resulting east setback will be approximately 7.5 feet (taken from the addition) where 13.1 feet is required and 10.7 feet exists today. Section of the Land Use Code to be modified: Section 9-7-1, BRC 1981.
- GENERAL DISCUSSION
- Approval of Minutes: The August 12, 2021 BOZA minutes are scheduled for approval.
- Matters from the Board
- Matters from the City Attorney
- Matters from Planning and Development Services
Speaking at a Board of Zoning Adjustment Meeting
- Speak under public comment or observe the public hearing via video conference. The conference link is at the top of this agenda.
- Call in to the public hearing video conference via telephone (if computer audio is not available).
- Submit written comments in advance of the hearing to BOZA@bouldercolorado.gov. Please note that we currently CANNOT accept mail. Only email will be received at this time.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review MUST be received via email at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting. Anything received after the 48 hour window has closed will not be considered.
- The BOZA Variance Application can be found in the Applications and Forms Database.