Speaking at OSBT Meetings
These meetings are open to the public to attend virtually, and you are welcome to speak to the Board about Open Space issues or any public hearing items that may be on the agenda that evening. Links to sign up for public comment ahead of time will be available under each agenda item above, by the Monday before each meeting. Please note ahead of time sign-up will close at 5 p.m. the day of the meeting, however you are still welcome to sign-up during the meeting itself. The meeting host will cover how to sign up virtually after the start of the meeting.
While the Board of Trustees may meet in person, members from the public may only join virtually at this time.
Join online meeting; Or join by phone: +1-719-359-4580; Webinar ID: 84151211232
(Please note that times are approximate.)
I. (6:05) Approval of the Minutes
II. (6:10) Public Comment for Items not Identified for Public Hearing (sign up to speak)
III. (6:20) Matters from the Board
- A. Comments/Questions from Trustees on Written Information memos or public comment (10 min)
- B. OSBT Rules and Procedures Retreat Follow-up and Review of Retreat Summary Notes (30 minutes)
IV. (7:00) Matters from the Department
- A. Update on e-biking evaluation: Community engagement results, additional analysis and preliminary staff recommendation (150 minutes)
- B. Director Verbal Updates (5 min)
V. (9:35) Adjourn
- A. Public Participation and Engagement Update – 4th Quarter 2022