- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
Join Meeting HERE
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 971 1605 7476
- CALL TO ORDER
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
- PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: Public hearing and consideration of a recommendation to City Council on a proposed annexation agreement amendment for the property at 1422 55th Street to modify the affordable housing requirements and facilitate the development of the site with for-sale townhomes. Case # LUR2021-00045.
B. AGENDA TITLE: Public hearing and Planning Board consideration of the following:
1) A Site Review application for a new City of Boulder Fire Station no. 3, located at 2751 and 2875 30th Street. The fire station is proposed to include four apparatus bays, administration offices, exercise, meeting, dining, and living room spaces along with bunk rooms for firefighters and administrative offices. Site improvements include landscaping, parking with a 55 percent parking reduction along with a planned new Bluff Street connection. Reviewed under case no. LUR2021-00017.
2) Motion to approve an amendment to the Transit Village Area Plan to change the 30th Street cross section so as to remove on-street parking and to replace trees in grates with an eight wide streetscape planting strip and 10-foot-wide detached sidewalk and protected bike lanes per the Transportation Master Plan, including text amendments as provided in the staff memo.
- ADDITIONAL MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. AGENDA TITLE: Change in City Council Meeting Day / How does this affect Planning Board
- DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK