- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- Item 5B_EBSP Adoption Land Use Changes_Additional Correspondence
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 846 8418 3985
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The June 23, 2022 minutes are scheduled for review.
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
4. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
5. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. AGENDA TITLE: Public Hearing and Recommendation to City Council on Acceptance of the 2022 Boulder Parks and Recreation Master Plan and Action on the Proposed Amendment to the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan (BVCP) Parks and Recreation Master Plan Summary.
B. AGENDA TITLE: Public hearing and consideration of the following related to the adoption of the East Bouler Subcommunity Plans:
(1) A motion to adopt the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan, as adopted by City Council;
(2) A motion to amend Chapter 5 of the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan (BVCP) to add a summary of the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan;
(3) A motion to approve the BVCP land use map changes for the Subcommunity Plan area including the new MUTOD land use designation; and
(4) A Motion to recommend to City Council adoption of Ordinance 8544 amending Section 9-2-19 “Rezoning,” B.R.C. 1981, by adding rezoning standards to implement the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan; and setting forth related details.
6. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
7. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK