- Due to physical distancing requirements, all Planning Board meetings have been moved to an online platform for the foreseeable future.
Any correspondence you wish the Board to review must be received via email at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the meeting.
- The link to join will be posted HERE 24hrs prior to the meeting.
Or Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 884 5225 3445
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
3. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
A. CALL UP ITEM: Final Plat for a 3.05 acre property subdivided into Lot 1 (50,594 sf), Outlot A (61,127 sf), and includes the dedications of easements and right-of way for Locust Avenue (67’ in width south of Lot 1), additional Violet Avenue right-of-way, and additional 10th Street right-of-way. The intent of the plat is to serve the Shining Mountain Waldorf High School site that was approved in Site Review case no. LUR2019-00068 and Use Review case no. LUR2020-00026; within the Residential Low – 2 (RL-2) zoning district.
4. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY
A. Use Table and Standards – Project Update and Module Two Introduction
5. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK