Bus Services - Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Comment on RTD's Proposed Fare Changes
- Comment on RTD's Proposed US 36 Bus Rapid Transit Service Plan
Later in April 2015, the City of Boulder and US 36 Mayors and Commissioners Coalition will be providing RTD with separate comments.
- April 8, 2015 - Boulder City Council Letter to RTD
- April 3, 2015 - US 36 Mayors & Commissioners Coalition: Comments on RTD's Proposed Fare Study Recommendations
- March 10, 2015 - US 36 Mayors & Commissioners Coalition and 36 Commuting Solutions: Consolidated Comments on RTD's Proposed US 36 BRT Operating Plan and Fare Study Requirements
GO Boulder - Great Options
Learn more about Boulder's Living Laboratory program!
GO Boulder Menu
With 300 days of sunshine, miles of bikeways, and an active culture, biking is one of the best ways to get around Boulder.
RTD owns and operates a fleet of buses that transport passengers throughout Boulder and connect with regional bus routes in other cities.
Maps of the City of Boulder's transportation infrastructure, including great options to bike, bus, drive, or walk around the Boulder region.
Use the interactive infographic below to learn more about the 2013 TMP Update.
Learn about walking in Boulder, our miles of pedestrian-friendly travel routes, and your rights and responsibilities as a pedestrian.
GO Boulder offers a variety of resources to help safely complete trips on bike, foot or bus. Includes carpools, vanpools and car sharing.
Web page for GO Boulder plans, programs and news in 2013 and moving forward.