Bus to Work Day
Bus to Work Day celebrates those who currently commute on the bus and recruits new riders. As a thank you for riding the bus, we're helping riders to “Ride, Relax, Repeat” during a stress-free commute. Throughout the morning, events are planned for select bus stops and stations featuring prizes, refreshments, free bus tickets and more!
Bus to Work Day supports Boulder's Transportation Master Plan(TMP) goal of decreasing emissions through reduced single occupancy auto trips and vehicle miles traveled. Boulder City Council’s recent adoption of the updated draft TMP signals the city’s commitment to addressing climate change. The draft TMP aims to reduce transportation-related emissions by 50% by 2030.
Why ride the bus?
- Travel stress-free while someone else does the driving
- Support climate initiatives by reducing vehicle emissions
- Save on monthly expenses by cutting back on gas, car payments,
insurance and maintenance
- Meet new friends and catch up with old ones while riding
Bus to Work Day event schedule
Stay tuned for the 2020 event schedule.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- City and County of Denver
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- Regional Transportation District (RTD)
- Boulder County
- Boulder Transportation Connections (BTC)
- Commuting Solutions
- GO Boulder/City of Boulder
Have questions? Please contact Allison Crump, Employee Transportation Coordinator, at [email protected] or 720-564-2368.