2510 Taft Dr Unit 303 - 3 Bed, 2 Bath - $211,600 - Under Contract
Great opportunity to own a beautiful-top floor 3-bedroom quiet condo in central Boulder. This unit features a private balcony in a secured building with covered parking. This conveniently located condo is a short walk to all Boulder has to offer (shopping, dining, public transportation, trails, and CU). This light and bright recently painted unit is handicap accessible with elevator access and a private storage closet off the balcony. The washer/dryer & all appliances are included.
- Max Price: $211,600
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Square Feet: 1,165
- HOA: $205/month
- HOA Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Allowed
- Tax: $1,315/year
- Covered assigned parking space
- Handicapped accessible
- This home is Solutions Grant eligible (applicants need to qualify)
Showings available by appointment only.
Income and Asset Limits
|2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person|
|Asset Classification*||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person|
|Middle Income||Not Eligible||Not Eligible||Not Eligible||Not Eligible|
* In most cases your asset classification can be found on your preliminary certification letter. Please contact us if your letter does not contain this information or for help determining how you have been classified.
Your down payment will be deducted from your total assets up to 20% of the home’s value ($42,320 – for this home). For example, if a two-person household with standard assets calculated by the program to be $80,000 puts $20,000 down they would be eligible ($80,000-$20,000=$60,000 in assets). If you are classified as retired all the money you put down will be deducted. Please contact us if unsure you are below the asset limit for this home.
Fair Selection Process Details
Due to the larger size of this home, preference will be given to households with minor dependents.
- Selection Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 5 p.m.
- Selection Process Entry Form Due Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 5 p.m.
A complete application is due on the application due date. If an application is incomplete or more information is required you will not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
You must visit the property and be income certified before submitting a Selection Process Entry Form.
Use the link in the right column to complete the Selection Process Entry Form.