3 Bed, 3 Bath - $252,674 - Closed March 2020
Permanently affordable unit through the City of Boulder at Yarmouth Way in the Holiday Neighborhood. North Boulder west facing townhome, energy efficient, detached garage. Fabulous views and location. Walk to restaurants, cafes, shops and parks.
- Max Price: $252,674
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Square Feet:1503
- HOA: $280/month. Last HOA increase was $20 on January 1, 2020.
- HOA fee includes water and sewer costs
- HOA Pet Policy: N/A
- Tax: $1,402/year
- Parking: Single Garage
- Exclusions: Refrigerator, washer and dryer
- Purchased April 2012 – original owners
- Needed to purchase a washer & dryer and refrigerator
- Brand new dishwasher installed 12/19
- Tankless water heater – never run out of hot water
- All toilets have new interior hardware for optimal water usage and drainage
- Basement was complete except for the bathroom which owner completed in 2013. Had to a leave an entry to the sump pump due to no access in mechanical room.
- New furnace motor installed in 2015
- UV light air filtration system installed 2019 in furnace. Removes 99% of all allergens & bacteria’s in the home.
- Ducts cleaned in 2/2019 & 5/2016
- House exterior was completely repainted in 5/2019 – garage included. Required by HOA, but paid for by each homeowner.
- New carpet in basement and stairs 4/2019
- Shared patio area in back area with neighbors.
- Front patio & fence stained 9/2019
- Raised vegetable garden in back area.
- Multiple bulbs, flowers, strawberry plants and gorgeous wisteria plant in front
- Close to multiple parks and within walking distance to trailheads & open space
- Multiple coffee places and a few restaurant options within walking distance. Many more within driving distance.
- Crestview elementary school, Centennial middle school and Boulder High School
- 205 & SKIP bus line within ¼ mile
- Eco-Pass program
Income and Asset Limits
|2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person|
|Asset Classification*||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person|
* Your asset classification can be found on your preliminary certification letter. Please contact us for help determining how you have been classified.
Your down payment will be deducted from your total assets up to 20 percent of the home’s value ($50,535– for this home). For example, if a two-person household with standard assets calculated by the program to be $90,000 puts $20,000 down they would be eligible ($90,000-$20,000=$70,000 in assets). If you are classified as retired or permanently disabled all the money you put down will be deducted. Please contact us if unsure you are below the asset limit for this home.
Fair Selection Process Details
Due to this homes size, preference in the selection was given to households with dependents.
Entrants for this home’s selection:
|0||Work in Boulder Year+ and Certified Year+|
|2||Work in Boulder year+|
|0||Work in Boulder less than year and Certified Year+|
|0||Work in Boulder less than year|
Tier of applicant that went under contract:
Three dependents (number 1 in the selection)
The City of Boulder does not warrant the entire contents of this listing. Some listing information is received from the seller and/or the seller's real estate agent. Prospective buyers and their agents are responsible for verifying listing information in person, through communication with the listing agent or seller, through public records, and other due diligence processes.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The City of Boulder, Division of Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation or military status in any of its programs, services or activities.
The Department of Housing and Human Services, upon request, will provide appropriate aids and services leading to effective communication for qualified persons with disabilities so they can participate equally in programs, services and activities. Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid, communication service, or a reasonable accommodation to participate in a program, service, or activity of the Department, should call the ADA/Section 504 Coordinator at 303-441-3231. For hearing or speech impaired residents, please dial 7-1-1 for Relay Colorado.
For more information on legal notices and resources, visit: bouldercolorado.gov/housing/legal-notices