Youth Summit on Climate
Our climate is changing. As young people, we’re going to experience the impacts. Let's be part of the solution.
About this Event
- You’re invited to a Youth Summit on Climate
- Learn about why your voice matters
- Listen to speakers discuss the importance of youth action on climate:
- Congressman Joe Neguse
- Marlow Baines, Earth Guardians
- Jonathan Koehn, City of Boulder staff
- Join your peers in discussing solutions
- Participate in break-out sessions with your peers.
- Free food and giveaways
This event is designed by teens for teens. Participants must be 13 or older.
Sponsored by the City of Boulder Youth Opportunities Advisory Board