Please note that the timetables below show arrivals for seven major HOP stops and do not show all stops.
Clockwise - Weekday and Weekend (Twenty Ninth Street > CU > University Hill > Downtown)
Counterclockwise - Weekday and Weekend (Twenty Ninth Street > Downtown > University Hill > CU)
For real-time information on arrivals, download the Transit app.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.: 12-minute frequency
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. 15-minute frequency
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday):
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.: 15-minute frequency
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: 20-minute frequency
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.: 25-minute frequency
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: 25-minute frequency
A 3-hour pass for the HOP is $3.00. Learn more about fares and discounts on the RTD website.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The HOP is provided by the City of Boulder through a funding partnership with RTD and CU students. The city contracts with Via Mobility services to operate the HOP.
The HOP is the heart of Boulder's Community Transit Network (CTN) and debuted in 1994.
Questions? Contact City of Boulder staff at [email protected]
For lost items, please contact Via Mobility at 1-888-647-9768.