Housing Boulder Neighborhood Workshops
What can we do about the cost of housing?
Download a meeting in a box to help generate a group discussion about Boulder’s housing challenges!
The meetings in a box are designed to help community groups, neighborhood associations, coworkers, or friends gather at a convenient time and location to share their opinions about housing in Boulder. These packets include the same information that was provided at the May 2015 Housing Boulder Neighborhood Workshops.
Meetings in a Box
May 2015 Neighborhood Workshops
Boulder residents, employers, and employees joined their neighbors at the Housing Boulder Neighborhood Workshops in May to:
- Share what they love about their neighborhoods;
- View current data and maps for Boulder and each subcommunity;
- Collaborate with small groups to identify which housing tools might be worth exploring further;
- Determine where these housing tools might or might not work for individual neighborhoods;
- Share their small group’s recommended tools with the entire audience.
- Boulder Employers and Employees - May 20, 2015
- South Boulder - May 18, 2015
- North Boulder - May 14, 2015
- East Boulder - May 13, 2015
- Central Boulder - May 11
Neighborhood Workshops Video on Inside Boulder News
The Housing Boulder project aims to identify community priorities for action and specific tools to address Boulder’s housing challenges. Visit the Housing Boulder landing page for other opportunities to get involved!