Housing Boulder Working Groups
Five working groups, each comprised of 10 to 12 diverse community members, met monthly from January through May 2015 to evaluate the Toolkit of Housing Options and identify the most promising tools for community consideration.
The working group members were selected to provide demographic, geographic, and professional diversity, with preference given to people that have experience related to a Housing Boulder goal and a demonstrated ability to seek collaborative solutions in a group setting.
The five Housing Boulder working groups had their final meeting together on May 27. View summaries of their work .
Past Meeting Materials
- Working Group Summary Reports
- Housing Boulder Working Group Feedback
- Housing Boulder: Preliminary Themes
- May 27, 2015 Final Working Group Meeting Agenda
- May 27, 2015 Final Working Group Meeting Notes
- Meeting 5 Documents
- Meeting 4 Documents
- Meeting 3 Documents
- Meeting 2 Documents
- Meeting 1 Documents
- Fact Sheet - Strengthen Our Current Commitments
- Fact Sheet - Maintain the Middle
- Fact Sheet - Create Diverse Housing Choices
- Fact Sheet - Strenghten Partnerships
- Fact Sheet - Enable Aging in Place
- Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Housing Policy
- Working Groups: Getting Started
- Working Groups: Ground Rules & Protocols
- Working Groups: Schedule