30Pearl Project Update: Call for Offers
*NOTICE: Bid Due Date Moved to Friday April 17, 2020, by 5pm.
Questions can be submitted to Housing-30Pearl through April 3
Planning Board approved the Form-Based Code – The 30Pearl property has all entitlement approvals. The parcels owned by BHP are under construction. The Q1 parcel is moving through TEC doc approval process. The Q3 and Q4North parcels will need to go through TEC Doc to receive a building permit. Development Agreement LUR2018-00064 provides approval for the BHP parcels and the North parking garage. Notice of Disposition for FBC Review Application LUR2019-00028 provides entitlement approval for Q1, Q3 and Q4North.
30Pearl Bid to Contract Timeline
- April 24 - Select and notify top bidders
- May 1 - City staff will meet one-on-one with selected parties during this week
- First week of June - Under contract with selected bidder(s)
- Questions and Answers
- March 4, 2020, Question and Answer Session Presentation
- Call for Offers UPDATED 3/20/20
- Call for Offers
- Call for Offers UPDATED 3.9.20
- Call for Offers Exhibit A Due Diligence Document UPDATED 3.5.2020
- City Attorney’s Office Documentation
- Q1,Q3,Q4N Form-Based Code Approval
- Garage Form-Based Code Approval
- Boulder Junction Improvement Documents Available Upon Request.
- Refer to the Boulder Housing Partners 30Pearl website for additional information.
Map of 30Pearl
30Pearl is located in the south west corner of Boulder Junction, a 160-acre redevelopment area that is being transformed into a mixed-use, pedestrian-oriented neighborhood with regional transit connections and public spaces that will benefit the entire community. The vision for the area is guided by the 2007 Transit Village Area Plan (TVAP).
The impetus for Boulder Junction began in 2000, when the City of Boulder initiated a planning effort for a transit-oriented development (TOD), in anticipation of new transit facilities.
Advance Boulder’s long-range vision for a TOD that maximizes public investment in multimodal transportation, infrastructure improvements and affordable housing;
Create a mixed-use development with predominantly residential uses and some supporting commercial uses;
Create a range of housing types, including up to 50 percent permanently affordable housing, and;
Create a mix of ownership and rental housing.
- Fourth Quarter, Council approves the disposition of 30Pearl to BHP
- Fourth Quarter, Council approved the disposition of Q1 to Boulder-based Morgan Creek Ventures
- Fourth Quarter, City Council voted in support of Boulder Housing Partners as Joint Master Developer for the site
For questions and answers about 30Pearl email city staff at: [email protected] .
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The City of Boulder, Division of Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation or military status in any of its programs, services or activities.
The Department of Housing and Human Services, upon request, will provide appropriate aids and services leading to effective communication for qualified persons with disabilities so they can participate equally in programs, services and activities. Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid, communication service, or a reasonable accommodation to participate in a program, service, or activity of the Department, should call the ADA/Section 504 Coordinator at 303-441-3231. For hearing or speech impaired residents, please dial 7-1-1 for Relay Colorado.
For more information on legal notices and resources, visit: bouldercolorado.gov/housing/legal-notices