Affordable Housing Policy
Several important studies have been completed to guide the City Council in determining long term housing goals for the city:
- In 2013 the city launched a significant new planning effort to define priorities and goals for the expansion and preservation of diverse, affordable housing choices in Boulder.
- City of Boulder Affordable Housing Report 2008: February 2008 report to City Council as part of the process initiated by the Department of Housing and Human Services to review progress on the affordable housing goals and to evaluate the current policies, programs and priorities.
- Comprehensive Housing Strategy 2000
- Housing Task Force Report 2000: Report to City Council on the findings and recommendations of the Housing Implementation and Funding Task Force on the housing goals for the City of Boulder.
- Tool Kit of Housing Options 1999