The City of Boulder provides competitive salaries and benefits. Standard employees working more than 20 hours a week receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Retirement : Defined benefit plan and optional 401(k) and 457 plans.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: 1.5 times annual salary, depending on employee group.
- Medical Insurance: Three medical plan options.
- Dental and Vision Insurance: Optional additional coverage.
- Leave Programs: Vacation leave, sick leave, floating holidays and more.
- Holidays: Ten full-day holidays and two half-day holidays, depending on employee group and hours worked.
- Wellness Program: Recreation passes, wellness challenges and insurance premium discounts.
- Other Benefits: Long-term disability, flexible spending plan choices, health savings accounts, supplemental insurance, bus pass program and more.
- Discounts : Special savings on computers, phone plans, auto insurance, home insurance and other products and services.
Take A Quick Look at Employee Benefits
View Medical, Dental and Vision (requires Flash) for more details on city benefits.
Employees are eligible for retirement pension benefits through the Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA). Visit Colorado PERA for more information.