- To participate in one of the most important decisions our community will ever make.
- To learn more about Boulder’s energy future, one that’s fair, cleaner, affordable, more reliable and provides value to the whole community.
- To help shape that energy future by sharing your thoughts and preferences.
- To hear a variety of perspectives, from industry experts, analysts and your friends and neighbors, about this important issue.
- To prepare for this important community decision when you’ll determine whether to move forward with Local Power.
Aug. 28: Local Power Quarterly Update
Part 1: Presentation and Break Out Session
Part 2: Feedback and Report Out
What: The city hosted a quarterly update at the West Boulder Senior Center. Topics included a general project update, details on the agreements with Xcel Energy and communication and engagement.
Materials: Download the presentation.
In October 2018, we published an engagement guide that describes our plans for communication and public participation between now and the 2020 community decision. Read it to find out more.
The engagement guide was developed with input from the Energy Future Communications and Engagement Working Group. Read the July 10, 2018 Study Session memo and the Aug. 30, 2018 Information Packet for more information on this process.
|Address||Phone||Executive Director||Want to stay in touch?|
1101 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80302
|Join our email list!|