A suspect was taken into custody immediately following the March 22, 2021 shooting in Boulder, and the investigation is ongoing. For additional information, visit District Attorney Information for Public and Media on King Soopers Shooting Case.
- April 1 press release – King Soopers shooting status hearing scheduled
- Memorial Service Information for Officer Eric Talley
- Boulder to honor victims of shooting through community-wide moment of silence
- Police Chief Op-Ed: Eric Talley died a hero, but we'll have scars from his loss forever
- Boulder shooting update, March 26, and fact sheet
- Memorial service information for Officer Eric Talley
- City Council to hold March 24 special meeting to honor the victims of Monday’s shooting
- Boulder shooting update, March 23 at 8:30 a.m.
To share any tips (information, video or photos) related to this incident, visit fbi.gov/bouldershooting.
Each family that tragically lost a loved one has a media liaison. If media representatives have an interest in connecting with one of the families, please send your request to VictimsofBoulderShooting@bouldercolorado.gov.