MIP Class Completion Instructions
You've completed your court-ordered MIP substance class, now what?
NOTE: The instructions below are not subject for MIP cases only. These also apply to CURJ, traffic cases with a class assigned, and TIPS cases.
When you've completed your court-ordered MIP substance class, you will always received a certificate of completion from the treatment provider (i.e., Wardenburg, CU Heath Promotion, Boulder County Public Health). This certificate is the proof the court needs to prove you took the class. There are various ways you can submit the certificate to the court. You can:
- Email a CLEAR copy of the certificate to [email protected]
- Fax a copy of the certificate to 303-441-1811
- Drop the certificate (in an envelope) in the Boulder Municipal Court Drop box located across the street from the Boulder County Justice Center located at 1777 6th Street, Boulder, CO 80302. Next to the USPS mail boxes.
- Mail the certificate (with appropriate postage) to City of Boulder Municipal Court at PO Box 8015, Boulder, CO 80306-8015
- Walk the certificate up to the Municipal Court front counter at the Boulder County Justice Center located at 1777 6th Street, Boulder, CO 80302
It is YOUR responsibility to verify with the court that we received proof of class completion. DO NOT rely on the treatment provider to submit it for you. Any method other than walking it up to the front counter should be followed up with a phone call to 303-441-4212 to verify the court received your proof of class completion.