Waiver of Service and Request for Setting
Follow the instructions on this form to waive personal service of your photo enforcement violation and to request a court date.
- Complete this form and submit it to the court by the response date on your notice.
- Indicate your preference for your court appearance date below. Photo arraignment sessions are held at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays. Court sessions may take up to three hours.
- In the attachment section, attach a scanned or electronic copy of your Notice of Citation.
- You will receive written confirmation of your court date from the court. Indicate below whether you wish to receive notice of your court date by fax or by mail. If you have not received notice of your court date after five business days, call the court at 303-441-1810.
- You must appear for your arraignment date on the date and time set forth in the Setting Notice. Failure to appear will result in the entry of a default judgment against you and referral of this matter to a collection agency, which will affect your credit rating and increase the total amount owed. Failure to appear may also result in a warrant for your arrest.