Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Neighborhood Services is your connection for finding and utilizing city departments and resources. We are here for you.
Be sure to check out all the resources available to you, from neighborhood grants to the block party trailer. For any questions or to gather more information, contact Brenda Ritenour, Neighborhood Liaison, at [email protected] or 303-441-1895.
Neighborhood Office Hours
With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season upon us, Neighborhood Office Hours have wrapped up for 2018. Brenda Ritenour, your neighborhood liaison, was excited to bring her office out into the community and hear about the subjects important to you. She is already planning for new times and locations in 2019, so be sure to keep an eye on this page for the upcoming schedule.
Building Bridges: How do we listen to each other?
A big thank you to all of those who took part in these important and engaging community workshops focused on developing meaningful approaches to civic discourse. Participants have been identifying themes that are critical for fostering meaningful dialogue and engagement, and it's easy to continue the discussion online whether you attended one of the workshops or would like to take part now. To quickly get up to speed, materials and information from previous workshops are available.
Neighborhood Services Can Help You:
Have a concern that you think the city can help with but you're not sure who to call? Neighborhood Services is always a great first step. Reach out to us at the contact information provided along the right hand side of this page and we will get you to the right place.
Top links: Webpages at bouldercolorado.gov with information you need today. Check back for updates each quarter.
- bouldercolorado.gov/city-council : City Council agendas and information packets; live and archived meetings; contact information for council members
- bouldercolorado.gov/plan-develop : Building codes and permitting; Planning and Development office hours and form
- bouldercolorado.gov/public-works/snow : Interactive snow map; residential street plowing program; Boulder County snow removal routes; volunteer snow removal (Icebusters)
- bouldercolorado.gov/parking-services : Neighborhood Parking Program; parking areas map; enforcement information
- bouldercolorado.gov/osmp : Temporary closures, advisories and fire bans; trailheads and recreation activities; nature hikes and programs
- bouldercolorado.gov/goboulder : Bike, Walk, Bus pages; transportation maps; Neighborhood EcoPass Program
- bouldercolorado.gov/volunteer : Boards and Commissions; Boulder Public Library; Open Space Mountain Parks
- bouldercolorado.gov/forestry : Emerald ash borer; street tree requests; Boulder notable tree tour
- bouldercolorado.gov/boulder-measures : Data dashboard related to city programs and community indicators
- bouldercolorado.gov/budget : 2018 Approved Budget; Balancing Act – interactive budget simulator; Capital Improvement Program
Neighborhood Connection Grants: Neighborhood Services offers grants and other resources to help you activate your community and get to know your neighbors. New Neighborhood Connection Grant Guidelines announced !
Community Events and Programming: Neighborhood Services hosts community programs throughout the year such as HOA Board resources, Good Neighboring, and City 101.
Block Party Permitting, Trailer and other resources: Information on when/how to get a Block Party Permit, how to reserve the Block Party Trailer, and a tool kit for great block party ideas and resources.