Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Neighborhood Services is your connection for finding and utilizing city departments and resources. We are here for you.
Be sure to check out all the resources available to you, from neighborhood grants to the block party trailer. For any questions or to gather more information, contact Brenda Ritenour, Neighborhood Liaison, at [email protected] or 303-441-1895.
Neighborhood Connection Grant Trainings
Attend the training session below to learn more about the Neighborhood Connection Grant programs and walk through the applications. Required for Enhancement Grant applicants.
- Saturday, March 17: 3:30 to 5 p.m., Boulder Public Library, Boulder Creek Room
New Neighborhood Connection Grant Guidelines announced!
Neighborhood Office Hours
Brenda Ritenour, your neighborhood liaison, is excited to bring her office out into the community with this pilot program. She will be working at the following locations each month and invites you to visit her to learn about city projects, share information about your neighborhood or just say hello. New locations will be added later in the year.
(Dates and times are subject to change; please visit this page for the latest information.)
- First Wednesday of the month from 3 to 5 p.m.: Heifer and The Hen, 5290 Arapahoe
- Second Wednesday from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.: Aperitivo, 5530 Spine Road in Gunbarrel (Note: The March date will shift to Tuesday, March 13, due to a professional development opportunity.)
- Third Wednesday from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.: Red Rock Coffee House, 3325 28th St.
- Fourth Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.: Lucky’s Market Café, 695 S Broadway
Save the Date
April 30: What's Up Boulder? Citywide open house.
May 19: Community Clean-up Day
Aug. 7: National Night Out
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES CAN HELP YOU:
Have a concern that you think the city can help with but you're not sure who to call? Neighborhood Services is always a great first step. Reach out to us at the contact information provided along the righthand side of this page and we will get you to the right place.
Top links: Webpages at bouldercolorado.gov with information you need today. Check back for updates each quarter.
- bouldercolorado.gov/city-council: City Council agendas and information packets; live and archived meetings; contact information for council members
- bouldercolorado.gov/plan-develop: Building codes and permitting; Planning and Development office hours and form
- bouldercolorado.gov/public-works/snow: Interactive snow map; residential street plowing program; Boulder County snow removal routes; volunteer snow removal (Icebusters)
- bouldercolorado.gov/parking-services: Neighborhood Parking Program; parking areas map; enforcement information
- bouldercolorado.gov/osmp: Temporary closures, advisories and fire bans; trailheads and recreation activities; nature hikes and programs
- bouldercolorado.gov/goboulder: Bike, Walk, Bus pages; transportation maps; Neighborhood EcoPass Program
- bouldercolorado.gov/volunteer: Boards and Commissions; Boulder Public Library; Open Space Mountain Parks
- bouldercolorado.gov/forestry: Emerald ash borer; street tree requests; Boulder notable tree tour
- bouldercolorado.gov/boulder-measures: Data dashboard related to city programs and community indicators
- bouldercolorado.gov/budget: 2018 Approved Budget; Balancing Act – interactive budget simulator; Capital Improvement Program
Neighborhood Connection Grants: Neighborhood Services offers grants and other resources to help you activate your community and get to know your neighbors.
Community Events and Programming: Neighborhood Services hosts community programs throughout the year such as HOA Board resources, Good Neighboring, and City 101.
Block Party Permitting, Trailer and other resources: Information on when/how to get a Block Party Permit, how to reserve the Block Party Trailer, and a tool kit for great block party ideas and resources.