Neighborhood Connection Grants
Neighborhood Services invites residents of Boulder to apply for funding for projects that align with the following goals:
- Increase opportunities for neighbors to meet and get to know each other
- Provide community-building resources to under-resourced neighborhoods
- Enhance community resilience through personal connections
Neighborhood Connection Grants, outlined below, are designed to increase opportunities for neighbors to get to know each other in fun, relaxing and positive ways, creating pathways for communication, collaboration and resilience.
What's new this year?
We made many innovations to the Neighborhood grant program in 2018 and are proud of the results. We distributed 44 grants to 38 different neighborhoods. In 2019 we will build on that success with only a few changes:
- Neighborhood Improvement Grants will be offered with a specific focus on place-making, defined as bringing permanent assets into the neighborhood that encourage gathering and positive experiences. The maximum amount for this grant will be $5,000. This opportunity replaces the previous Neighborhood Enhancement Grant program.
- In order to maximize the number of block parties that can receive funding, the maximum Block Party Grant amount will be $500 instead of $700.
Resources and more information
- Funding categories
- Grant FAQs
- Are you ready? Click here to apply for a Neighborhood Connection Grant today!
Need more information?
We can help. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you're not finding what you need here or on the frequently asked questions page: [email protected].