Neighborhood Connection Grants
Neighborhood Services invites residents of Boulder to apply for funding for projects that align with the following goals:
- Increase opportunities for neighbors to meet and get to know each other
- Provide community-building resources to under-resourced neighborhoods
- Enhance community resilience through personal connections
Neighborhood Connection Grants are designed to increase opportunities for neighbors to get to know each other in fun, relaxing and positive ways, creating pathways for communication, collaboration and resilience.
Grant applications for 2020 will open on Wednesday, Feb. 5!
- Improvement Grants deadline: April 9
- Other grants have rolling deadlines. See funding categories for details.
Resources and more information
- Funding categories
- Grant FAQs
- Are you ready? Click here to apply for a Neighborhood Connection Grant today!
Need more information?
We can help. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you're not finding what you need here or on the frequently asked questions page: [email protected].
Check out the 2018 Grants Report for ideas!