City of Boulder November 2020 Ballot
While the race for president and congressional offices are in the spotlight this year, Boulder voters will also determine the fate of five city ballot issues on the Nov. 3, 2020, general election. Here's a quick look at city issues on the ballot.
City Ballot Measures
- No Evictions Without Representation
- Public Service Company Franchise
- Repurpose the Utility Occupation Tax
- Direct Election of the Mayor
- Charter Amendment Related to the Boulder Arts Commission
For information about the election, including what else is on the ballot and how to register to vote, visit the County Clerk’s office website.