Social Media Disclaimer
The City of Boulder’s use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. The City of Boulder disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external Web page.
The responsibility of external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments on external social media Web sites does not imply endorsement by the City of Boulder.
Social Media Commenting Notice
We encourage your comments, concerns, and questions regarding any of the topics on our Facebook page, but will remove the following types of comments:
- Off-topic comments
- Comments that include commercial advertisements and spam or promote services or products
- Comments that incite illegal activity
- Obscene comments
- Comments fostering, promoting, or perpetuating illegal discrimination as defined in the Boulder Revised Code, 1981.
- Libelous or defamatory comments
- Comments containing specific or imminent threats
- Comments infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material
The public comments expressed on the social media page do not reflect the opinions or position of the City of Boulder, its officers, or its employees. If you have any questions or would like to report a comment in violation, please contact us.
Social Media Accounts
The City of Boulder has accounts on the following social media websites: